Protective Power Systems & Controls is proud to be the official Northeast manufacturer's representative for PQI transformers. PQI takes 40+ years of engineering experience in energy efficiency, harmonic mitigation and power quality solutions and brings this to owners to get the most out of their facility's electrical infrastructure. PQI does not take a one-size-fits-all approach, but instead treats each construction or retrofit project as unique.
As a result PQI delivers to you - low cost of ownership, improved power quality, ease of installation and high efficiency. These transformers are UL Listed and built in a ISO 9001 facility in Toronto, ON and headquartered in Odessa, FL. PQI also has developed The PQI Solution™ to help engineers and owners acheive system and load compatibility to increase efficiency and minimize risk in a cost-effective manner. Their offers includes:
- Advisory services from PQI's professional engineering specialist on a no-fee basis.
- Guidence in the selection and application of PQI's technically advanced e-Rated® and Distribution Transfilter™ products.
- Guaranteed compliance with the power quality requirements of IEEE std. 519-1992 - IEEE Recommended Practices and Requirements for Harmonic Control in Electrical Power Systems.
- Application of methods and tools, such as The PQI Calculator™, that help all stakeholders quickly reach design decisions.
- An increase in our standard warranty from 10 years to 20 years.
Please visit the link to PQI's website for a complete list of products and specifications by clicking the PQI icon.
Markets served include but not limited to:
> Data Centers and Mission Critical
> Military, Vessal, Government
>Healthcare & Hospitals, and Pharmacuetical
> Sporting Arenas & Convention Centers
>Commercial & Industrial
> K-12 & Higher Ed
>Hotels and Casinos
* Surge Protection Devices
* General Purpose Transformers
* Ultra-Efficient Transformers
* Harmonic Mitigating Transformers
* Cast Coil Transformers
* Medium Voltage Dry Type Transformers