Protective Power Systems & Controls, Inc. can provide the services to make sure you have the equipment you need to handle seemless operation through the loss of utility power due to storms, brown outs or any other utility power interruptions. These losses can cost your company valuable time and money.
If you do not have a system in place or if you already have a system in place, we can offer the following services:
- Generator units powered by Diesel, LP, NG and Speciality Gaseous (Methane). Industrial and commercial.
- Units from 2 Kw to 5 Megwatts in single units.
- Transfer switches and switchgear to match any system, prime power and peak shave (multiple units in parallel).
- Alternative energy.
- Remote monitoring.
- Load bank testing.
- Full system integrity testing.
- Custom controls/PLC programming/touch screen.
- Protective relay, calibration and coordination studies also available.
- Monthly or yearly preventive maintenance agreements.
- 24 hour emergency service.
- Micro ohm testing.
- Infrared scanning.
- Primary and secondary current injection testing.
- Megger testing.
- Medium and low voltage testing.
- Black out testing (emergency systems testing).
- Custom built generator sets.
- Control retrofits.
- We also rep several major brands of generator systems.
- Rental units from 15Kw to 2,000Kw and units in parallel for more capacity.
We are able to offer service contracts for yearly preventive maintenance and the reassurance of 24-hour emergency call out. Whether it's after the sale/install of the generator or one already existing we want you as a client and care to make sure your generator is always in excellent working order.